At present, most of the paper puzzles use the production process of “one paper with multiple modules”, which means that multiple puzzles are arranged on a single backing. The production process is mainly in the following 5 steps.
(1) according to the size of the puzzle and the size of the paper on the machine to put together a reasonable mold.
2) printing on the machine paper by the produced layout to get the finished sheet.
3) die-cut the finished sheet to obtain multiple puzzles composed of loose pieces at one time.
4) Place the bottom tray on the bottom of the puzzle and use the bottom tray to remove multiple puzzles at once.
5) Pack the puzzle pieces.
However, in actual production, it is found that the current multi-mold production process has the following defects.
1) Since the puzzle is already die-cut and loose at the bottom of the puzzle, it is very easy to scatter the puzzle during the moving process, resulting in misalignment (also known as mixing) or loss of puzzle units on the same bottom tray.
2) The way the finished printed sheet is die-cut and then placed on the bottom tray to move the puzzle is a constraint on production efficiency.
3) Individually packed individual puzzles generate high labor and material costs
Therefore, EPDLY, as a professional jigsaw puzzle manufacturers for more than 15 years we upgraded the existing puzzle process. The purpose of the present invention is to overcome the shortcomings and deficiencies in the prior art and to provide a paper puzzle production process and a paper puzzle that avoids misalignment and loss of puzzle units.
The Puzzle Manufacturing process of the newly upgraded paper puzzle includes the following steps:
1) Make the mold on the computer according to the size of the puzzle and the size of the paper on the machine, leaving the spacing between the puzzle and the puzzle.
2) Make a layout of the molded puzzle and mark the cut line on the layout.
3) Printing on the paper according to the layout to get the finished sheet.
4) screen printing glue in the same size as the layout of the backing, the backing corresponding to the middle of the spacing between the puzzle, and the position of the backing corresponding to the perimeter of the puzzle with glue position.
5) the finished sheet with the screen printed glue backing for mounting and pressing.
6) After the glue has dried, each piece of the finished printed sheet with the backing is cut into several puzzle units by a die-cutting machine that penetrates the puzzle but not the backing.
7) The finished printed sheets are cut by the paper cutter according to the cutting line-markings to obtain a jigsaw puzzle consisting of puzzle units with a backing tray.
A: where the pre-spacing between the puzzle pieces is 10-15mm.
B: wherein, after step 3 and before step 4, there is a step 31) wherein the finished sheet 3 is surface treated and then mounted on a laminating machine with a backing paper.
C: wherein step 2 further comprises, marking the alignment lines on the layout; said step 31 specifically: the finished sheet 3 is surface treated and then laminated on the laminator per the alignment line marking.
D: wherein the thickness of the backing is 0.25-0.35mm.
E: Wherein, in step 4, the width of the glue level is 4-5mm.
F: wherein, in step 4, the humidity of the backing tray is 14-19%.
G: wherein, in step 6, the humidity of the bottom tray after glue drying is 12-17%.
H: wherein, in step 6, the humidity of the bottom tray after glue drying is 12-17%.
I: wherein, after step 6 and before step 7 further comprises step 6/1, the finished sheets are placed in stacks and the top finished sheets are covered with card stock of the same size as the sheets.
J:The paper puzzle of the present invention is a paper puzzle produced using the production process of the paper puzzle described above.
The benefits of the new upgraded Puzzle Manufacturing:
The bottom bracket corresponds to the central part of the spacing between the puzzle pieces and the bottom bracket corresponds to the periphery of the puzzle pieces so that the periphery of the individual puzzle pieces is fixed after cutting. The bottom bracket is fixed from the bottom of the puzzle, so the puzzle units are not easily misplaced and lost; at the same time, the bottom bracket is not penetrated in the die-cutting process, so the bottom bracket can be placed directly on the puzzle, which overcomes the shortcomings of the prior art of placing additional bottom brackets and greatly improves production efficiency; the individual puzzle pieces are cut out with bottom brackets, so there is no need to bag the individual puzzle pieces separately, which saves labor costs and material costs; the paper puzzles produced by the paper puzzle production process of the present invention avoid misplaced and lost puzzle units.
Even though, this article do show the crafts of printing of puzzle manufacturing, you check as below:
Packaging Printing Process & Printing on Packaging Material | Guide Final
This article bring you a comprehensive understanding of printing on packaging material, and of the packaging printing process. pls read more