Commonly used packaging printing process
1. the so-called four-color that: cyan (C), magenta (M), yellow (Y), black (K) four inks, all colors can be mixed by these four inks, the final color graphics.
2. the most common is also the most common printing, different substrates printed on the effect of different.
Spot color printing
spot-color printing refers to the printing specifically with a special ink to print the color, than the four colors mixed out of the color is more bright. Commonly used is spot gold, spot silver.
spot color color many colors, refer to the Pantone color card, spot color can not achieve gradient printing, there is a need to join the four-color printing.
1. After printing, a transparent plastic film is applied to the printed surface by hot pressing to protect and increase the glossy surface, see the picture below.
2. The most basic process of paper box surface treatment. Similarly, there is a varnish, but the glue can enhance the hardness and tensile properties of the paper.
1.After printing, a transparent plastic film is applied to the printed surface by heat pressing to protect and increase the luster, the surface is matte, see the picture below.
2. The most basic process of carton surface treatment, similar to varnish, but over glue can enhance the hardness and tensile properties of paper
1. printing need to highlight the parts of the local varnish brightening, so that the local pattern has a more three-dimensional effect.
2. Printed with over matte glue process, no effect when over glossy glue.
1. hot stamping is the use of the principle of heat pressure transfer, the aluminum layer in the aluminum electrochemical transfer to the surface of the substrate to form a special metallic luster effect.
2. printing raw materials are gold, silver, red, green, blue and other various colors, but stamping can only be a single color, a wide variety of colors, but not what color market have.
1. Using a set of concave and convex stencils that correspond to the yin and yang of the image, the substrate is placed between them, and the embossed embossed image is pressed out by applying a large pressure.
2. Various thicknesses of paper can be used, but cardboard cannot be embossed.
1. the process of printing logo (production date, shelf life, batch number, corporate logo, etc.) on the product with a printer.
2. can print simple character patterns, more flexible.
1. Composite bags are suitable for vacuum packaging or general packaging of food, electronic products, chemical, pharmaceutical, tea and other products.
2. The process that can be done is basically the same as paper, which can be screen printing, printing, hot stamping.
1. Blister is a transparent material, the main raw material is PVC, PE, or PET. 2.
2. It can replace the paper directly to make the box, and can also be used with the card making molding
3. can be used inside the package to fix the product, called blister inside.
4. Can be screen printed, printed, and also can be hot stamped
5. can be printed on the machine, but the printing cost is high, small production quantities are generally used only screen printing.
1. OPP bags are oriented polypropylene, which is a kind of plastic, in fact, plastic bags.
2. before loading the outer box, the product first set of OPP bags, appear clean and hygienic.
3.different materials and PP plastic bags, PE plastic bags.
4.with high transparency, more brittle and other characteristics, but also according to customer needs to print a variety of patterns and punching.
1. The chemical name is ethylene vinyl acetate copolymer, and the finished products made of it have the characteristics of good flexibility, shockproof, anti-slip and strong resistance to pressure.
2. used in packaging and interior, used to fix and protect products.
3. There are many colors to choose from, and the surface can be flocked and wrapped with flannel fabric process to enhance the visual effect.
1. It is a porous material with good elasticity. The holes have different density and different elasticity.
2. Used in packaging and inside, used to fix and protect products.
3. There are a variety of colors to choose from, generally used directly, no longer overlay process.
Heat Shrink Bags
1. is a kind of material to reach a certain temperature shrinkage is very strong made of transparent bags, used to protect the packaging.
2. just used to protect the packaging, no longer do other processes.
Commonly used printing on packaging material
1. commonly used paper box material, paper thickness from 80g to 400g various thickness, higher thickness to two sheets to laminate.
2. One side of the paper is glossy and the other side is matte, only the glossy side can be printed.
3. Various colors of printing can be realized, and there is no limitation for colors.
4. The common surface treatment processes after printing are: over glue, over uv, hot stamping, embossing.
1. More straight and stiff compared to ordinary paper, with a stronger load-bearing capacity.
2. Commonly used are single pit, double pit and triple pit.
3. Various colors of printing can be achieved, but the effect is not as good as single powder.
4. Common surface treatment processes after printing are: over glue, over uv, hot stamping, embossing.
1. used to make the structure of gift boxes, laminated with a layer of single powder paper or special paper on the surface.
2. commonly used colors are black, white, gray and yellow.
3. There are also various grades of paperboard thickness, according to the weight-bearing needs to choose
4. If laminated with single powder, the process is the same as single powder paper box; if it is special paper, most of them can only be stamped, some can realize simple printing, but the printing effect is not good.
1. There are many kinds of special paper, here we only talk about the ones used on our packaging materials: embossed paper, patterned paper, pearl patterned paper, metallic patterned paper, gold paper, etc.
2. these papers through special treatment, can enhance the texture of the packaging grade. Embossed embossed class can not be printed, only surface stamping, star color, gold, etc. can be four-color printing.
Gold and silver cardboard
1. UV transfer technology is used to apply a layer of UV oil to the surface of the paper through a rubber blanket, and then transfer the light column film or specific patterns to the top of the printed paper through a roller, so that the surface of the paper produces a light column with the effect of laser paper.
2. can only be printed by UV machine, a variety of pattern effects can be achieved, more texture than ordinary paper, and different kinds of gloss. But the cost is relatively much dryer.
Commonly used printing on packaging material
1. On a substrate sanded to a certain degree of roughness, several layers of paint are sprayed and set by high temperature baking.
2. There are many kinds of colors, refer to Pantone color card. But only solid color, can not present gradient color.
1. for aluminum or aluminum alloy to do the surface treatment process, oxidation treatment on the surface to produce surface oxide film.
2. Color is optional, refer to Pantone color card. Compared with baking paint, increased metallic texture, but only solid color, can not present gradient color.
1. It is a new type of fiber material with high strength and high modulus fiber containing more than 95% carbon, which has superior performance that cannot be matched by other materials such as electrical and thermal conductivity, corrosion resistance, high temperature resistance, abrasion resistance, light weight and radiation protection.
2. After treatment, the texture of carbon fiber itself is presented, and the color is optional.
1. the use of electrolytic principle in some metal surface coated with a thin layer of other metals or alloys process.
2. commonly used gold, silver, chromium plating.
Silk Screen Printing
1. By squeezing the squeegee, the ink is transferred to the substrate through the mesh of the graphic part, forming the same graphic as the original.
2. Screen printing with many colors, referring to Pantone color cards, but gradient printing is not possible.
1. Pad printing refers to the substrate is irregular-shaped surface, the use of copper or steel intaglio, through the silicone rubber cast into a hemispherical pad printing head, so as to press the layout to transfer the ink to the substrate to complete the transfer printing method. Simply put, pad printing can print small and multi-color overprinted products, and there is no requirement for the shape of the product.
2. pad printing can achieve many effects that can not be achieved by screen printing.
Water transfer printing
1. with a special chemical treatment of the film, after printing on the desired color pattern, sent flat on the surface of the water, the use of water pressure, the color pattern will be uniformly transferred to the surface of the product, the coating film is automatically dissolved in water after washing and drying, and then on a transparent protective layer, which is the product has presented a very different visual effect.
2. water transfer printing can do multi-color, multi-pattern surface printing, such as wood grain, leather grain, etc.
1. A process of forming graphics by chemically treating and partially etching the surface.
2. No color optional, showing the object’s original color, but after etching can be additionally sprayed with oil to achieve a color effect.
Laser is also called laser engraving or laser marking, is a kind of surface treatment process with optical principle, first priming (after spraying oil or spraying color, then spraying surface color, in laser to reveal the primed color pattern).
Businesses would like to get a list of board game manufacturers in China, before going to custom their board game set. But this is not correct. Before buying playing game, you have to be somehow familiar with the place of origin of the various components of board games first, then you can go ahead and find the best card game manufacturer for you to know the board game manufacturing costs and custom.